THE FORTUNATO ARCHITECTURE TEAM
Mr. Fortunato received his Bachelor of Architecture at Drexel University, and his Bachelor of Science in Industrial Design at Ohio State University. He is a member American Institute of Architects and is licensed in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
Mr. Fortunato has extensive field experience and develops construction documents following a holistic approach that not only keeps his clients goals at the forefront, but also takes into account coordination with contractors and building officials, ensuring the completion of a successful project.
- No charge for initial consultation
- Technical and design feasibility analysis
- Conscientious of owners needs for proper design development
- Commitment and dedication to project
- Strong technical and construction knowledge and background.
- Will complete architectural construction documents including drawings and specifications
- Each project is thoughtfully designed with careful consideration to the client’s budget.
DAN FORTUNATO JR
Emily Mastropietro, AIA, LEED AP BD+C. has a strong background in 3D digital modeling and sustainable design. She has worked for Fortunato Architecture since the firm’s inception.
Tawanda McCrae is an architectural designer with a strong background in 3D digital modeling.
Tawanda is a former US Army solider and served overseas in Iraq. She is the president and founder of The Red Queen Foundation which is a charitable organization started to provide products and services to homeless girls, women and families in the Mercer County NJ area.
She also volunteers at the Easel Animal Rescue League.