CareersFortunato Architecture is always on the lookout for exceptional talent.
Fortunato Architecture is seeking an Architect (licensed or unlicensed).
Fortunato Architecture is looking to hire a full time JUNIOR or SENIOR ARCHITECT for residential and small commercial projects. The ideal candidate has 3-5+ years of architectural design, drafting, detailing with construction based knowledge using REVIT.
EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Interior design background with material specification and design would be preferred, but not mandatory.
- U.S. experience in residential construction architectural design, detailing & document management.
- Must be a legal U.S. resident and currently live or reasonable commute to Skillman, N.J.
- Able to hit the ground running on building / house measuring and documentation, construction drafting, detailing, document management, plans, elevations, details, sections site plans, exterior, interior layouts, etc. with knowledge of residential, commercial and code (IRC and IBC).
- Architectural or other relevant degrees of technical training should be all, or significantly U.S. based.
- Good writing and communication skills; hard working, high energy, pleasant and upbeat.
OPPORTUNITY AND BENEFITS
- Work with experienced, friendly, energetic team. Professional development opportunities via frequent industry “lunch and learn” presentations
- Working hours 8 AM to 4 PM
- Health insurance, paid vacation
Contact Dan Fortunato at email@example.com